I wanted to start this on Halloween but I don’t think I can wait any longer.
WELCOME TO THE KPOP SECRET SANTA PROJECT!
It’s a frigid day and you can see your own breath coming out in small puffs. You walk faster up your street, rubbing your hands together in an attempt to attain some warmth. Despite being so busy, all you want to do is go home, drink something warm (maybe hot chocolate) and relax for a while. As you approach your mailbox, you see something peeking out from it. Curious, you take it out to find that it’s a letter from an anonymous person. “Hi, I’m you Secret Santa! How are you? :)”
Wouldn’t you love getting mail like that? Unfortunately, this is slightly different than getting mail in your mailbox but still as exciting as receiving a letter. Instead, this project has to do with your ask box!
So before I go into the details of what this is I just wan to explain why this is starting in October when Christmas is in December. It’s starting this early so that I can take my time to carefully match up blogs that have common interests.
Now that that’s said, onto what this is! I’m pretty sure a lot of people have seen something like this around last year (and possibly years before) and I want to continue the awesome tradition. Essentially, if you decide to enter this Secret Santa, you will receive a URL of another blogger and you will be their Secret Santa! In turn, your URL will be given to another blogger and they will be your Secret Santa :) If you’re interested, please keep reading!
Onto the rules!
1. You have to be a Kpop blog to enter! It doesn’t matter which groups you stan, as long as your blog has to do with Korean pop
2. To enter, please reblog this post ONCE! (likes will not be counted)
3. This is not a contest, anyone can enter!
4. When you get the URL of the person you are Secret Santa to, message them anonymously stating that you are their Secret Santa.
5. With that said, please have your anonymous option open for you ask box
6. Your goal is to get to know the person you’re Secret Santa to and be like a metaphorical Santa to them so no hate, appreciate!
7. Please try to keep a steady conversation with your Secret Santa as well as the person you’re Secret Santa to :) That is the point of this whole thing!
8. Finally, when December 25 rolls around, reveal yourself and be one big happy family! YAY
That should be all :) I’m going to try to get everyone matched up and cozy by mid to late November so that you can have a good month of chatting with each other.
This is going to be awesome I’m so excited :)) Please reblog to make this even more awesome!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask HERE
That is all, Happy very early Holidays!